Header Ads

ads header

Latest Update

Massive fire destroys house in Tengnoupal district


A house was reduced to cinders at H Mongjang village in Tengnoupal district on Sunday. H Mongjang is located some 8 km from Moreh town bordering Myanmar. Locals suspected the blaze was caused by electric short circuit. However, the authorities are yet to ascertain the exact cause of the fire. The incident took place around 10.30 am. The house owner was identified as Chingkholam Haokip (70) wife of late Tongkholet Haokip.

No comments